Sunday 5 February 2012

Trying to pay cash

Bank of America DOES NOT accept U.S. DOLLARS as payment on mortgages 
Feb 3 2012 
Bank of America Lakeport, Ca. 

I attempted to make a cash payment on our mortgage, the manager refused to take the cash saying it was against bank policy. 

I was shocked, had no idea this would happen, since when does a bank not accept cash... Right! When I protested, the manager called the Lakeport poilce dept. After being detained for about 1/2 hour and nearly arrested for shooting video inside the bank the cops decided to let me go. 

The BofA manager made a complaint against me and had the cops inform me that I am "no longer welcome inside the Lakeport branch of Bank of America." Also that if I "ever attempted to enter the branch again I WILL be arrested!" 
So apparently Bank of America DOES NOT accept American cash dollars as a form of payment on mortgages in AMERICA! 

PROTEST & YOU WILL BE ARRESTED!






1 comment:

  1. If you liked that cash payment conflict, you might get a kick out of this direct action protest I took on my own against Bank of America. I called the credit card's customer service line to do some "negotiating." Having a bit of leverage, I thought it presented a great opportunity to mess with them a little without fear of retribution. I made a video of the call and posted it on my blog along with my comments about what happened and a fuller "director's cut" transcript. Pay attention to his response to the classic line "Why does Bank of America hate Christmas?" Enjoy. http://www.ragingwisdom.com/?p=508

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.