Tuesday 7 January 2014

Fukushima radiation


Recent comments from Chris Busby – via Facebook

The collapse of life in the Pacific



" It looks to me like the high readings on Radnet are at the same time as dense fog. The periods and episodes of fog in LA and San Diego are different but seem to line up with the Radnet peaks. I would like to see radionuclide measurements of coastal sediment or biota before I get too excited. On the other hand, I have seen rather too much real evidence lately since Fukushima of a collapse of life in the Pacific; I rather think Fukushima is the cause of this, maybe nanoparticles/ hot particles moving on the surface with wind or adsorbing in plankton. Something no one has thought of, including me. Looks scary."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.