Tuesday 3 June 2014

A message from Seemorerocks

I have recorded this message with my brief take on what is going on in the world out there as well for me personally, and some changes I am making to the blog.

What I forgot to say is that I am planning some more time out for myself to work on another project that I have on the boil, which is the writing of an autobiography where I try to reassess things that happened earlier in my life and how I have got to where I am today.

I have also said that I would be grateful for any financial assistance, great or small, you are able to give during a period where our  circumstances have changed.

Making sense of climate change, Ukraine – and a personal message



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about your health problems. I know exactly what that is like, having had similiar issues.

    Your donation button does not work! I've tried both buttons, on this article and on the right side bar. The message says "this ? is not able to receive any money" or something like that. Can you fix this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea of the shenannigans I had to go through to get this set up - one more thing to get my head round. No rest for the wicked. I will make an annoucement when this is settled

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.