Sunday 15 June 2014

Retribution in Iraq

Images from Iraq

WARNING: these images are very graphic and shocking. View only if you have the stomach for it



I thought I had seen everything and everything had got as bad it was going to get. But I was unprepared for these images of actions perpetrated by al-Qaeda to Iraqis.

Some of the photos were so bad I could do nothing more than look away – let alone post them.

I no longer have the words to describe the horror of what is now happening. It is taking on the most indescribable form in Iraq but I cannot say that what is happening in Ukraine is any better.

We are seeing the direct results of imperial policies: not only what has transpired since the horrors of 9/11 and war in Afghanistan; since criminals Bush-Blair unleashed their war on Iraq . We are also seeing the end result of a century of imperial policy that divied up the Middle East amongst the imperial powers.

This is retribution, terrible retribution - for a century's worth of injustice.

I have no doubt that, as in Blair's article, these criminals, Blair and Bush will feel that their crimes were justified and the reason they failed was because they didn't commit more crimes.

I apologise for expressing my reaction so inadequately.

I will leave you with the horror.

---SMR

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of God the Merciful

الدولـة الاسلاميـة فـي العـراق والشـام
Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant

|صور مزلزلة من غزوة أسد الرحمن البيلاوي ... أبو عبد الرحمن||


Photos of earth-shattering foray Lion Albiloa Rahman Abu Abdul Rahman …



















God is the greatest 
(
Glory be to God, His Prophet and the believers, but the hypocrites know not )
Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant 



If you still want to see more GO HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.