Tuesday 29 July 2014

Western media: Singing from the same songsheet

The not so subtle art of russophobic propaganda

I am seriously getting the feeling that the western plutocracy 
has decided to trigger a war with Russia. What else could 
explain this type of coordinated "minute of hate" -kind of 
propaganda:



Thanks to Cu Chulainn who send me this one:

Translation: STOP PUTIN NOW!
Thanks to LeDahu who sent me this one:
translation: Putin's spies in France

Thanks to Anonymous who sent me this one:


Thanks to Anonymous who sent me this one:

translation: Putin's guilt

1 comment:

  1. The war is already underway. The battleground is economic. Russia has energy resources. The west has exponential debt. (& propaganda)

    The outcome is foregone and all of the players know it...just a matter of time.

    Just pray the the missiles stay in the silos.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.