Wednesday 13 December 2017

Grief on the edge of extinction

Grief in the face of abrupt climate change

Image result for eric holthaus
There are hardworking and well-meaning scientists and journalists working at the coalface who despite their public face are feeling considerable grief and anxiety around the rate that things are changing in the Arctic and with the global climate as a whole.


One of these, who I have some admiration for is Eric Holthaus who writes and tweets about these matters.


Reading this, I feel physically sick. I feel so anxious. I'm not sure how many more years or months I'm going to be able to work daily on climate change. Today is one of those days.

Don't we all feel this? Some of us every day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.